As usual it started with a quick sketch, figuring out if Humpty would be possible.
I've decided to make another quilt that relies mostly on HST's. I'm really enjoying working with them at the moment. I've cut out most of my fabric, but there will need to be a bit more progress before I can share any photos with you.
I had to stop work on some pouches I was making last week because I lost my zipper foot, I found it yesterday in my thimble box (after I had gone through the bin). So I might get some more work done on those during the weekend or next week.
I have a few different apron orders in at the moment so I'm going to start work on them over the weekend.
I'm in the RDS on Sunday, Showcase Ireland is on and my friend and I are going to have a look at what it's all about. A very talented friend of mine is showcasing her work there so it should be interesting.
I'm also working on some sketches for some more of my 'Tooth Fairy' cushions. I don't have any left and I think I will start a new set which can be personalised. Yet again I'm trying to come up with a boy version. By the time boys start losing their teeth they certainly don't wan't a girly cushion in their room! I think I've cracked it but it needs a few more tweeks.
Right so I'm off, have a good weekend and happy sewing.