Saturday 12 January 2013

A good week

I had a very busy week, I had some orders in and made a birthday present for a good friends birthday. I didn't get chance to take any photos of my orders but I did manage to get some photos of the tote and pouch I made for my friend. It was at night time unfortunately as my battery died during the daytime when I was all set up and ready to go. Typical.




I am going fabric shopping tomorrow as stocks are running low for my aprons. I got some fabulous linen last week and will be playing around with it next week. I hope to try some free motion stitching on it. I have lots of ideas for new lines for this year so I'm going to have to put some of them in action. My sewing room is a mess, so that needs a good sorting out tomorrow too.

Wishing you all a happy weekend (what's left of it) and chat next week x

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous birthday present for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super super bag. I'd be THRILLED to get this as a gift!

    ReplyDelete