Tuesday 5 February 2013

January round up

I don't have any urgent outstanding orders this week so I've decided to take a recent quilt design of mine to the next level. I'm making a start on that solids quilt I wrote about recently. It involves 160 HST's and then some. I started piecing today and lets put it like this, it was a lot easier to draw than quilt! 

160 HST's

Fiona at Patchwork Delights did a January round up in a recent post and I felt a little disheartened at how little I seemed to achieve in comparison. But then I made a list and was pleasantly pleased with my output. I had forgotten about a lot of the stuff I had made, I'm including a little mosaic of some of my creations! but there are a lot of phone and iPad covers plus a few aprons that I didn't photograph.

Some of the designs and makes for January 2013

I've had a few little purchases of late, I found a great site on Etsy which sell Tilda fabric, Sarah and Penny is the name of the store and they are based in England with super fast delivery.

Tilda Fabric from Sarah and Penny

I also picked up some fabric a little closer to home as well. The 2 on the left come from Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting


2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of HST's . Your fabric purchases are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything here makes me so happy! Great prints, lovely colors and HSTs. Great post!

    ReplyDelete