Thursday 19 July 2012

Mini Quilt received in the Modern Irish/Atlanta mini quilt swap

My laptop is back up and running thank God. Didn't realise how much time I spend on it. But as usual  its the fear of losing photos. I do back up mine to an external hard drive but I had just uploaded photos from my parent's 50th wedding anniversary from the week before and thought I had lost them, thankfully I managed to transfer them using old tricks I thought I had forgotten from my IT days.

So as I have mentioned before I took part in the mini quilt swap with the Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild. So here's the mini quilt I made...

Sophie Belle Designs

And yesterday I received my mini quilt from Lynn Rineheart from the Atlanta Guild

Lynn Rineheart

It was my first time to participate in a swap and it was good fun, although I would only do it again if I had a good block of free time. 

I'm piecing today and will sign in again soon with some updates and photos of my current project.

Happy Thursday everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool! They are both filled with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting a picture of the quilt. I forgot to take one.

    Thank you again for my quilt I do love it.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both!!! Well done!.

    ReplyDelete