Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Dunlavin Arts Festival 2012 takes place this weekend 15th-17th June. Have a look at their website and program schedule for the full list of activities and gallery times etc;

I'm taking part in their Craft Fair this year for the first time, this runs in the Imaal Hall on Sunday the 17th.

On another note, I also have 2 paintings on show in the 'Old School House'. This will be my 4th year participating in this event and it really is a great place to walk from gallery to gallery taking in all types of art.

http://www.dunlavinartsfestival.com/


I've finally gotten around to making my first pouch and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I want to make a whole range of bags and purses and perhaps personalised pencil cases as well. I think they would go down well with younger children. 




The weather is back to being abysmal today after a wonderful day of sun yesterday. There's no use getting annoyed but saying that, it will be really hard on a lot of parents trying to entertain kids during the holidays if you can't step outside your front door. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Dunlavin will be great fun. I'm off to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy, it should be good if the weather behaves itself! :)

    ReplyDelete