The light is very poor so believe me when I say it looks better in person. I was going to use a light grey as the backing but didn't have a large enough piece so I nipped out to Hickeys and picked up a lovely green which goes really well with it.
I was rummaging through material holding onto a few scraps to make sure I got the right one. I was thinking of using an orange but to be honest I decided against it in the end as it was too strong and it might keep a child awake instead of sending them off to sleep.
I'm thinking of using a black binding on this, like I did on my boy's transport quilt.
There are little bits of black in the main fabric, but I usually make my final decision on binding when all the quilt is done. As we are promised this weather for the weekend I might get a good bit of sewing done so hopefully will make good headway with this quilt over the weekend. Hope everyone has a good weekend, despite the weather.